Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud

I have to pay 0,99€ the month for ICloud, it goes from my MasterCard. I find it very uncomfortable. Is it possible to pay from my bank account to Apple? If not, could I pay the amount once a year?

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 5:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 5:32 AM

Is it possible to pay from my bank account to Apple?

No, but you could pay another way that does not use your credit/debit card.

Apple advises that the "accepted payment methods for iCloud storage upgrades include credit cards, debit cards, and your Apple ID balance". See the support page: Apple ID balance. You could add value to your Apple ID account and the monthly charge would draw the fee from the funds you have available in your Apple ID account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2021 5:32 AM in response to alf229

Is it possible to pay from my bank account to Apple?

No, but you could pay another way that does not use your credit/debit card.

Apple advises that the "accepted payment methods for iCloud storage upgrades include credit cards, debit cards, and your Apple ID balance". See the support page: Apple ID balance. You could add value to your Apple ID account and the monthly charge would draw the fee from the funds you have available in your Apple ID account.

ICloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.