Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error message 2002f

I deleted the files on my MacBook *** I want to reformat it and start afresh. After deletion, I have the following 2002f error message. What should I do to get my machine started?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 5:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 7:57 AM

Was this method used >> How to erase an Intel-based Mac

Then use this method to reinstall >>> How to reinstall macOS

The " I have the following 2002f " indicates there is a weak or No Internet Connection when booting into Recovery Mode. For best results - connect via Ethernet Cable to Router. If over Wifi - look for wifi Icon immediately at starting in Recovery Mode and click it. Another windows will appear and you have to Manually Input the wifi Password

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2021 7:57 AM in response to artoflearning

Was this method used >> How to erase an Intel-based Mac

Then use this method to reinstall >>> How to reinstall macOS

The " I have the following 2002f " indicates there is a weak or No Internet Connection when booting into Recovery Mode. For best results - connect via Ethernet Cable to Router. If over Wifi - look for wifi Icon immediately at starting in Recovery Mode and click it. Another windows will appear and you have to Manually Input the wifi Password

Error message 2002f

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.