Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing language in keyboard

Before I started to set up my iPhone 12,

I found that there’s a language Esperanto

In the keyboard setting

but I didn’t set as my keyboard language

but now I wanted to set the new keyboard

but the option just disappears

I’m not sure if it is keyboard language setting or system language setting sorry

but I can’t find it in both place

can you guys help me please?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 12:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 2:44 AM

There is no Esperanto keyboard. You can see that in the keyboard list in the tech specs.

https://support.apple.com/kb/SP831?locale=en_US

You might be able to find one in the app store.

Esperanto might be on the Language list, but the only ones that have any real effect are those listed under Language Support in the tech specs.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2021 2:44 AM in response to StevenKan999

There is no Esperanto keyboard. You can see that in the keyboard list in the tech specs.

https://support.apple.com/kb/SP831?locale=en_US

You might be able to find one in the app store.

Esperanto might be on the Language list, but the only ones that have any real effect are those listed under Language Support in the tech specs.

Sep 9, 2021 12:13 AM in response to StevenKan999

Remove all keyboards.

• Go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
  • Tap Keyboards, then do any of the following: Remove a keyboard: Tap Edit, tap next to the keyboard you want to remove, tap Delete, then tap Done.

Add the keyboards you require.

• Go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
  • Tap Keyboards, then do any of the following: Add a keyboard: Tap Add New Keyboard, then choose a keyboard from the list. Repeat to add more keyboards.

Missing language in keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.