Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity App issues with new iphone

Yesterday I upgraded to an iPhone 12 Pro Max and set it up with a restored backup. Everything seems to be okay except for the activity app I use with my Apple Watch. It is not recognising any of my previous activities and achievements so I have lost my longest move streak. I have turned both the phone and the watch off, no difference. I then unpaired the watch but when I paired it again the app is now stuck with the activity I have done today but is not moving ahead, and still not recognising previous days activities. Any other suggestions?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 2:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 2:42 AM

You need to try and find a backup from your old phone,when you paired with your new phone and then unpaired it created a backup of what was on your new phone at the time which as you said was just todays activity.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2021 2:42 AM in response to Paula0308

You need to try and find a backup from your old phone,when you paired with your new phone and then unpaired it created a backup of what was on your new phone at the time which as you said was just todays activity.

Sep 9, 2021 3:08 AM in response to Paula0308

If you restore from an earlier backup then you will lose today's data but you can add todays data manually after you restore your old data.

Activity App issues with new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.