Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone software

Iphone software is downloaded but i am not able to install

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 8:06 AM

Assuming you're trying to update your device wirelessly (via wifi), see this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If the issue persists, if your iPhone is still running the old 12 iOS version, you might have troubles updating it wirelessly. I would try to update it by connecting with a computer running iTunes (PC) or Finder (Mac).

If the issue still persists, make an appointment and ask for help at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2021 8:06 AM in response to amisha50

Assuming you're trying to update your device wirelessly (via wifi), see this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If the issue persists, if your iPhone is still running the old 12 iOS version, you might have troubles updating it wirelessly. I would try to update it by connecting with a computer running iTunes (PC) or Finder (Mac).

If the issue still persists, make an appointment and ask for help at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Iphone software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.