Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud

When I try to add photos etc to iCloud storage I get a message that says my iCloud is full. I have added more data but it still gives me that message. When I look at the amount of storage actually left in my iCloud it is not nearly full. Just wondering why it won't let me add more things to it.

Thanks

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 11:11 PM

As per the article Access iCloud Drive files from your iPhone and other devices - Apple Support

Check these things first:

If you tried these steps and your files still don’t upload to iCloud, stay signed in to iCloud and save your updated files to a different folder on your Mac or PC. Then contact Apple Support for more help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2021 11:11 PM in response to noreen234

As per the article Access iCloud Drive files from your iPhone and other devices - Apple Support

Check these things first:

If you tried these steps and your files still don’t upload to iCloud, stay signed in to iCloud and save your updated files to a different folder on your Mac or PC. Then contact Apple Support for more help.

iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.