Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

I requested a refund from apple store for (29.99$), when I will get the 30$ back to my bank account??

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 6:41 AM

sawsan77,

Thank you for keeping us posted. A debit card would fall under the "All other payment methods" category.

As mentioned in the article, "It might take up to 30 days for the statement to show the refund. If you don't see the refund after 30 days, contact your financial institution."

If you have additional questions, we recommend that you team up with our Billing experts.

Our Billing Support team will be more than happy to provide you assistance with billing-related questions.

You can use this link to reach out to them: Get Support

Take care!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 6:41 AM in response to sawsan77

sawsan77,

Thank you for keeping us posted. A debit card would fall under the "All other payment methods" category.

As mentioned in the article, "It might take up to 30 days for the statement to show the refund. If you don't see the refund after 30 days, contact your financial institution."

If you have additional questions, we recommend that you team up with our Billing experts.

Our Billing Support team will be more than happy to provide you assistance with billing-related questions.

You can use this link to reach out to them: Get Support

Take care!

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.