Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple Mail Accounts on iPhone

In iOS 14.7.1, using Apple Mail, I have six different accounts and need to sort out to which account an email was sent. I need to see the Mail address the email was sent to.

In previous iOS versions, I could simply tap on my name and scroll through my adresses to the one marked “recent”. This is no longer there.

I have tried searching the Internet, but cannot word the question in a way the results match what I need.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 8:41 PM

cblankin Said:

"Multiple Mail Accounts on iPhone: Using 'reply' does show an email address but I think it might reply: 'From' with one address but be sent 'To”'another. I think people still send To @me, but it replies from @icloud. I need to see to which the email was sent. "

-------

Some Thoughts:

Using "Replying All', it's as if you were to create a new eMail. So, all addresses will be included. So, see which resides in the in the message. If you need to, try performing all of this in https://www.icloud.com/mail. Use a computer to visit and use the site, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2021 8:41 PM in response to cblankin

cblankin Said:

"Multiple Mail Accounts on iPhone: Using 'reply' does show an email address but I think it might reply: 'From' with one address but be sent 'To”'another. I think people still send To @me, but it replies from @icloud. I need to see to which the email was sent. "

-------

Some Thoughts:

Using "Replying All', it's as if you were to create a new eMail. So, all addresses will be included. So, see which resides in the in the message. If you need to, try performing all of this in https://www.icloud.com/mail. Use a computer to visit and use the site, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

Sep 9, 2021 8:21 PM in response to cblankin

cblankin Said:

"Multiple Mail Accounts on iPhone: In iOS 14.7.1, using Apple Mail, I have six different accounts and need to sort out to which account an email was sent. I need to see the Mail address the email was sent to.[...]"

-------

Reply Buttons:

Simply, use the Reply button or the Reply All Button, and see if it shows up in the To: menu

Multiple Mail Accounts on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.