Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I want to cancel my yearly subscription on iPad.. I already cancel my free trial.. but it doesn’t state that my subscription already cancelled .. what should I do

Hi I want to cancel my yearly subscription Lightroom on iPad.. I already cancel my free trial.. but it doesn’t state that my subscription already cancelled .. what should I do?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 1:19 AM

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2021 1:19 AM in response to athirah81

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

Hi I want to cancel my yearly subscription on iPad.. I already cancel my free trial.. but it doesn’t state that my subscription already cancelled .. what should I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.