Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 12 paint chipping off

Hi, i just bought my iPhone 12 blue last month, and it still new. I always cover my phone with original apple casing but this is what I get, Painting around the camera ring start chipping off. I don’t know when it happen, but when I saw it today, it become like this,how does apple solve this kind of problem??

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 1:50 PM

Apple usually classify this as cosmetic damage by user.

Very unlikely to get a remedy under warranty but you can reach out to Apple Support directly if the finish appears to be in the process of flaking - ie raised flap of finish. Get a better macro photo. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 1:50 PM in response to Izzuddinmahadi

Apple usually classify this as cosmetic damage by user.

Very unlikely to get a remedy under warranty but you can reach out to Apple Support directly if the finish appears to be in the process of flaking - ie raised flap of finish. Get a better macro photo. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

IPhone 12 paint chipping off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.