Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get device or Apple ID unlinked to a unauthorized co. and developer?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 12:02 PM

Have you considered changing your Apple ID email address and your password?

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.  * 

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  *  I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

For the password

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2021 12:02 PM in response to ellab66

Have you considered changing your Apple ID email address and your password?

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.  * 

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  *  I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

For the password

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Oct 2, 2021 3:13 PM in response to Eric Root

Thanks for your reply Eric. Yes, its been changed a few times already. I have a developer pretending to be my corp admin in enterprise ....in other words the device is provisioned to be monitored. According to Apple it's not in Enterprise, but I just discovered an lower level of corporate participation Apple business....I'm new to Apple. Having converted from windows as it's supposed to be more secure .....this after 22 months of all my devices being controlled by an unauthorized developer. They were in the MAC faster than my windows devices. No one can help. What to do>?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.