Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add on cellular

Is there any add on option for iPad Pro 11 to add a cellular features . I just brought yesterday it’s amazing than everything but only mistake I made is doesn’t reminded about cellular feature and so thought that the feature is inbuilt. Can you say me is there any add ons like software or a device for providing cellular.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 4:23 PM

If purchased directly from Apple, you have a 14-day unconditional returns period within which your can return your iPad for exchange or refund.

As such, you can return the WiFi Only device for refund - and replace with the WiFi+Cellular model that you would rather have. Your only additional cost is the price difference.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2021 4:23 PM in response to Darkmanmac07

If purchased directly from Apple, you have a 14-day unconditional returns period within which your can return your iPad for exchange or refund.

As such, you can return the WiFi Only device for refund - and replace with the WiFi+Cellular model that you would rather have. Your only additional cost is the price difference.

Add on cellular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.