Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game pigeon for iMessage refusing to download.

I just transferred my data from my iPhone11promax to iPhone12promax yesterday, but when trying to play game pigeon on imessage, I had to redownload it but every time I click on the cloud symbol, it won't download and still leaves the cloud symbol there. I’m able to download Other apps without any hindrance.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 3:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 6:11 PM

If you followed the steps in the Related Article above and still can't get it to download, use the link at the end of the article to contact Apple Support.

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch    *

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device. -

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2021 6:11 PM in response to sweet197

If you followed the steps in the Related Article above and still can't get it to download, use the link at the end of the article to contact Apple Support.

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch    *

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device. -

Game pigeon for iMessage refusing to download.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.