Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: What to do before you sell, give away, trade in, or recycle your Mac

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, every time I google something, my web page keeps getting redirected to search marquis or Microsoft bing. How can I fix this?

What is the best way to remove these virus from my Mac? It has been months! Please help

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 2:14 AM

Suggest downloading from a Respected ASC Contributor the application Malwarebytes for Mac. It is free or paid for added features. Run the Application and it should remove the malware / adware. Once done, restart computer and test.

There are no known Viruses in the wild that self replicate and affect macOS. There are Malware and Adware that does affect macOS and are often times downloaded as part of an Application from Third Party UnTrusted Site and get installed along with the Application.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 2:14 AM in response to t3224

Suggest downloading from a Respected ASC Contributor the application Malwarebytes for Mac. It is free or paid for added features. Run the Application and it should remove the malware / adware. Once done, restart computer and test.

There are no known Viruses in the wild that self replicate and affect macOS. There are Malware and Adware that does affect macOS and are often times downloaded as part of an Application from Third Party UnTrusted Site and get installed along with the Application.

Sep 13, 2021 6:50 AM in response to bjgradolf

Hello, every time I google something, my web page keeps getting redirected to search marquis or Microsoft bing. How can I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.