Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 plus won't turn on

Hi, My iPhone 7 plus was working well yesterday until the phone suddenly shutoff and would't turn on. when I attended to charge it the apple logo appear and the screen go blank a few sec after.

I attempted to restore it and update it through the iTunes but I keep receiving an error 4013. I read the possible meaning of the error and updated my Mac software but still no success.

I am out of idea and was wondering if you can help solve this problem?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 7:55 AM

See this support article:--> If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

If the issue persists, it might be a hardware (battery?) problem.

Make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 7:55 AM in response to akeem251

See this support article:--> If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

If the issue persists, it might be a hardware (battery?) problem.

Make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

iPhone 7 plus won't turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.