Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Booth Editing Videos

I am having trouble editing my video. I've gotten to the edit button but when the image goes to edit I have a done button at the top. I've tried to undo the trim by clicking the action button but I can not choose the reset button. so now it thinks that my video is done for editing. Is there any way of getting the trim undone. I've tried to reload my video deleting the old one and I still get the same thing with the done button at the upper top.

Any suggestions?

Thank You,

Deborah

iMac 21.5″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 12:06 PM

I don't see any "Done" button in the PhotoBooth window. To trim a video you select the video in the display strip at the bottom of the screen. Then do an Edit/Trim. You will see a yellow box outlining the video at the bottom of the screen. Drag the edge of the yellow box to trim. EDIT: Then click on Trim to the right of the screen, and then close the movie. If you want to undo the trim, open the movie and do Edit/Trim, and drag out the edge of the yellow box to restore the clip to its original size.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 12:06 PM in response to djg91550

I don't see any "Done" button in the PhotoBooth window. To trim a video you select the video in the display strip at the bottom of the screen. Then do an Edit/Trim. You will see a yellow box outlining the video at the bottom of the screen. Drag the edge of the yellow box to trim. EDIT: Then click on Trim to the right of the screen, and then close the movie. If you want to undo the trim, open the movie and do Edit/Trim, and drag out the edge of the yellow box to restore the clip to its original size.

-- Rich

Photo Booth Editing Videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.