Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPhone 11.

hi apple

my name is Nima and Im reaching out to the apple support team today to get help in regards to my stolen iPhone11. I had my find my app service turned off and I had no passcode on my iPhone so im afraid the person may have already gone through my private information and may have accessed my online banking and private catalogs.

can you temporarily disable my iPhone or track my iPhone for me and let me know of its location and what I can do to further retrieve it or my information ?

thank you so much apple 🙏🙏

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 11:55 AM

You have reached out to apple support communities. This is where you ask the tech people in the apple community for ideas, and how to solve issues.

to talk to apple directly follow this link:

https://support.apple.com/

I can also recommend that you try this:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472

and for future reference, please do not include any personal information. Your post was edited to remove it, but just to be safe…

have a great day!

-Alex

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 11:55 AM in response to nima124

You have reached out to apple support communities. This is where you ask the tech people in the apple community for ideas, and how to solve issues.

to talk to apple directly follow this link:

https://support.apple.com/

I can also recommend that you try this:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472

and for future reference, please do not include any personal information. Your post was edited to remove it, but just to be safe…

have a great day!

-Alex

Sep 14, 2021 5:30 AM in response to AlexDaMan

Hello Alex,

I understand why someone should not include personal information.

But I too have been known to leave my email address or name or phone number visible in an online post because I can and I wanted to in order for someone to contact me directly and ASAP.

Imagine if the young man who committed suicide, due to Robinhood’s lack of experience and lack of caring about Customer Support, was able to post his name and number, begging for help, and someone deleted that personal info because…

Rules are Rules and we are told to erase the info immediately.

Again I have posted my name and phone number on other sites and been told the same thing in order to protect me. Sometimes I don’t want protection from those hiding behind Discussion Forums. Maybe that’s why forums have no accountability, everyone thinking they cannot be discovered so they execute other humans.

Just a thought.

jga

Sep 14, 2021 6:58 PM in response to AlexDaMan

Hello,

while I do not condone it, I allow a lot of my support customers contact me on my personal phone when they cannot get any one within the confines of the organization.

Heck, one customer called me, talked to me for about 10 minutes about their issue, and then I said…

I completely understand and I know what’s probably causing your issue. Can this wait until Monday because I’m on vacation right now.

They were shocked I had given them my personal number and I didn’t tell them to stop and that I was on vacation.

It’s helped a lot of patients and employees to be able to get a hold of a human being. And yes it ****** off some employees.

But those who get mad usually are just there following orders and that’s when people really get hurt, when they cannot contact a human being about their concerns or issues. It’s why that kid killed himself.

Sep 15, 2021 5:55 AM in response to amerojg

I don't have a phone actually. (I just use my iPad mini 5)

But I do agree that a one on one conversation would be nice, mostly because about 75% of the people you reply to, never reply.

And speaking of the 75% of people who never reply, we haven't gotten a reply here yet. So I will more than likely stop until we hear more.

-Alex

PS: sorry for the confusion earlier, I assumed that it was the one who created this post that replied. I didn't realize that it was another, um, I guess tech support person.

Really sorry for the confusion.

Stolen iPhone 11.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.