Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a free 6 month subscription to Apple Music but it’s not show up

I got a free six month subscription through Verizon but I can’t figure out how to make that transfer to my existing Apple Music account.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 5:01 PM

The information below is directly obtained from the Verizon website. Please review:

Enjoy Apple Music, on us.

Apple Music is included in select Unlimited plans. Get More Unlimited 5G UW, Get More Unlimited, and Play More Unlimited (subscribed before 8/20/20) qualify for Apple Music inclusion. Other Unlimited plans, including Start Unlimited, Play More Unlimited 5G UW (subscribed on or after 8/20/20), and Do More Unlimited qualify for Apple Music on us for 6 months, then $9.99 per month after for each line enrolled. Taxes apply. Each line on account will reflect applicable promotion or inclusion eligibility. Maximum of one 6 month promotion per life of line. Must enroll by 10/18/21.

You must remain on a qualified Unlimited plan to retain your Apple Music offer. If you switch your plan from Play More or Get More Unlimited to a non-qualifying plan and have activated Apple Music, your Apple Music subscription will be billed $9.99/mo.

If you’re new to Apple Music, you’ll need to create an Apple ID or link your existing Apple ID.

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, when you sign in to Apple Music with your Apple ID you’ll be directed to cancel your duplicate Apple Music subscription. If you want to take advantage of your included subscription of Apple Music, cancel your current subscription through Apple Music via Settings. For Android users, navigate to Account Settings, Manage Membership and turn off Automatic Renewal . For iPhone users hit Cancel Subscription. Don’t worry, all of your saved content and settings are linked to your Apple ID.

Once your subscription is activated, you can manage or cancel your subscription through vzw.com/applemusic or in the "Add-ons" section of the My Verizon app under "Account."

Here’s how you activate your Apple Music subscription:

• Visit vzw.com/applemusic on your desktop or mobile browser, or "Add-ons" in the My Verizon app under "Account."
  • Select the lines you want to enroll in Apple Music and accept the Terms and Conditions.
  • Each line will get a text message with a link to download or open the Apple Music app.
  • Once your subscription is activated, you can manage or cancel your subscription through vzw.com/applemusic or in the "Add-ons" section of the My Verizon app under "Account."

Keep in mind that only Account Owners or Managers can activate Apple Music for any line on the account, so you’ll need their help to activate Apple Music if you’re an Account Member.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 5:01 PM in response to Gonanna0913

The information below is directly obtained from the Verizon website. Please review:

Enjoy Apple Music, on us.

Apple Music is included in select Unlimited plans. Get More Unlimited 5G UW, Get More Unlimited, and Play More Unlimited (subscribed before 8/20/20) qualify for Apple Music inclusion. Other Unlimited plans, including Start Unlimited, Play More Unlimited 5G UW (subscribed on or after 8/20/20), and Do More Unlimited qualify for Apple Music on us for 6 months, then $9.99 per month after for each line enrolled. Taxes apply. Each line on account will reflect applicable promotion or inclusion eligibility. Maximum of one 6 month promotion per life of line. Must enroll by 10/18/21.

You must remain on a qualified Unlimited plan to retain your Apple Music offer. If you switch your plan from Play More or Get More Unlimited to a non-qualifying plan and have activated Apple Music, your Apple Music subscription will be billed $9.99/mo.

If you’re new to Apple Music, you’ll need to create an Apple ID or link your existing Apple ID.

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, when you sign in to Apple Music with your Apple ID you’ll be directed to cancel your duplicate Apple Music subscription. If you want to take advantage of your included subscription of Apple Music, cancel your current subscription through Apple Music via Settings. For Android users, navigate to Account Settings, Manage Membership and turn off Automatic Renewal . For iPhone users hit Cancel Subscription. Don’t worry, all of your saved content and settings are linked to your Apple ID.

Once your subscription is activated, you can manage or cancel your subscription through vzw.com/applemusic or in the "Add-ons" section of the My Verizon app under "Account."

Here’s how you activate your Apple Music subscription:

• Visit vzw.com/applemusic on your desktop or mobile browser, or "Add-ons" in the My Verizon app under "Account."
  • Select the lines you want to enroll in Apple Music and accept the Terms and Conditions.
  • Each line will get a text message with a link to download or open the Apple Music app.
  • Once your subscription is activated, you can manage or cancel your subscription through vzw.com/applemusic or in the "Add-ons" section of the My Verizon app under "Account."

Keep in mind that only Account Owners or Managers can activate Apple Music for any line on the account, so you’ll need their help to activate Apple Music if you’re an Account Member.

Axel F.

I got a free 6 month subscription to Apple Music but it’s not show up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.