Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro Apple Watch connection problem

Good day guys. Before that, when I put my AirPods Pro in my ear, both my iPhone and Apple Watch were automatically connected. Now it doesn't auto connect. Both devices have the latest iOS version installed.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 5:56 AM

Hello eminmv, 

It sounds as though your having issues with your AirPods not automatically connecting to your iPhone and Apple Watch. You’ve come to a great place for help. You can find helpful information and troubleshooting steps for connection issues in the following article. 

If your AirPods won’t connect

If you continue to have issues after completing those steps please let us know. Have a great day!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 5:56 AM in response to eminmv

Hello eminmv, 

It sounds as though your having issues with your AirPods not automatically connecting to your iPhone and Apple Watch. You’ve come to a great place for help. You can find helpful information and troubleshooting steps for connection issues in the following article. 

If your AirPods won’t connect

If you continue to have issues after completing those steps please let us know. Have a great day!

Sep 14, 2021 5:36 AM in response to eminmv

We’re glad you had the opportunity to complete those steps eminmv. 

With having completed the steps in the previously linked article, and automatically connecting is supposed to occur. The next step would be to update watchOS and iOS on your devices. You can find the steps for updating in the following articles. 

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

If you continue to have issues after those steps you would then want to contact Apple. You can find their contact details online via the Get Support website. 

Have a wonderful week!

Sep 13, 2021 2:58 PM in response to barberlives123

Hello barberlives123,

I did exactly what is in the link below and the problem still persists. I don't have any connection issues with the iPhone. When I plug in the earphones, it automatically connects with the iPhone, but not with the Apple Watch. To connect, I must enter Settings-Bluetooth and connect it manually. I have to touch AirPods to connect as seen in the picture.

AirPods Pro Apple Watch connection problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.