Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

accidentally deleted my reminders help please

I accidentally deleted my reminders. If you have had this issue please tell me what worked.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 10:30 AM

As per the article Create and delete reminders on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Delete a reminder

WARNING: When you delete a reminder, it is deleted on every device where you turned on iCloud Reminders. If you are using upgraded reminders and delete a reminder with subtasks, the reminder and all its subtasks are deleted.

Click on upgraded reminders to get complete information .

Once you upgrade, you can view your reminders on iCloud.com and on your devices with iOS 13, iPadOS 13, macOS 10.15 or later that are signed in with the same Apple ID. If you also have devices with earlier versions of iOS or macOS, you do not see your upgraded reminders on those devices.

Your profile shows using Mac OS big sur and in which reminders are upgraded .

This article is not applicable as its for old version of reminders Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and more using iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2021 10:30 AM in response to kinglr

As per the article Create and delete reminders on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Delete a reminder

WARNING: When you delete a reminder, it is deleted on every device where you turned on iCloud Reminders. If you are using upgraded reminders and delete a reminder with subtasks, the reminder and all its subtasks are deleted.

Click on upgraded reminders to get complete information .

Once you upgrade, you can view your reminders on iCloud.com and on your devices with iOS 13, iPadOS 13, macOS 10.15 or later that are signed in with the same Apple ID. If you also have devices with earlier versions of iOS or macOS, you do not see your upgraded reminders on those devices.

Your profile shows using Mac OS big sur and in which reminders are upgraded .

This article is not applicable as its for old version of reminders Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and more using iCloud.com - Apple Support

accidentally deleted my reminders help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.