Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do have another iCloud email address, and wish to have it on this device

I wish to integrate my existing iCloud email address on this device. How do I do that?

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 2:48 AM

The iCloud mail address say example1@icloud.com is with you , having all its account credentials , however another Apple ID say example2@gmail.com is signed in iPhone .

Just sign out this apple id Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support with gmail services and sign in with Apple ID Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support say example1@icloud.com

Note : a single Apple ID is signed in a device , two Apple ID with different account credentials can't be merged on this device .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 2:48 AM in response to toksleye

The iCloud mail address say example1@icloud.com is with you , having all its account credentials , however another Apple ID say example2@gmail.com is signed in iPhone .

Just sign out this apple id Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support with gmail services and sign in with Apple ID Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support say example1@icloud.com

Note : a single Apple ID is signed in a device , two Apple ID with different account credentials can't be merged on this device .

I do have another iCloud email address, and wish to have it on this device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.