Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription refund

Apple app subscription. I need a refund for accidental purchase.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 10:47 AM

10 replies

Sep 12, 2021 11:25 AM in response to loveland209

Hello again ~ Yes …I am still here. Take a look at this excerpt from the link you read through again.Cancel subscription and the request refund and if you cannot go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support and Apple can help you. Good luck.

**If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

>>“””If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.”””

If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.

Problem with a subscription?

You can request a refund. You can also cancel the subscription.**

~Katana-San~

Sep 16, 2021 10:29 AM in response to loveland209

Hello ~ Go upper right corner and click on Get Support. This is an end to end user forum…you know…people like you and I trying to help each other with questions and concerns about all things Apple. This is not Apple. Or depending on where you are:

Contact Apple for support and service

look here:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Also reread this portion of link above *If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

~Katana-San~

Subscription refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.