Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

I can't delete my apple ID from my child's device, i have searched the whole day how to do it & everything i try doesn't work, it doesn't give me the same options that they suggest, please help. I don't want my ID details to appear in their phone at all. It doesn't even want to delete both ID's so i can start over & only add theirs this time.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 2:26 PM

In THEIR phone - Settings, Your name (because you say your ID is signed into their phone), Find My, Turn it off.

Then in the same settings if you are still signed in, sign out.

If your name does not appear at the top of their Settings then it is not signed-in in with your Apple ID. You just need to go into your own phone, Settings, Your name, scroll to the list of devices, if theirs is there then remove it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2021 2:26 PM in response to Casingmepain

In THEIR phone - Settings, Your name (because you say your ID is signed into their phone), Find My, Turn it off.

Then in the same settings if you are still signed in, sign out.

If your name does not appear at the top of their Settings then it is not signed-in in with your Apple ID. You just need to go into your own phone, Settings, Your name, scroll to the list of devices, if theirs is there then remove it.

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.