Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imovie video save-storage full error

I read that deleting the iMovie app and reinstalling might resolve this storage error. My question is will I lose my project if I delete and reinstall?

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 3:32 PM

This forum is for Mac iMovie, not iOS (iPhone) iMovie. My previous post pertains to Mac iMovie. I don't know what the situation would be for Mac iOS. You might try posting your question on the iMovie iOS forum. Here's the link:

https://discussions.apple.com/community/ios_apps/imovie_for_ios

-- Rich

EDITED

3 replies

Sep 12, 2021 3:06 PM in response to Rich839

I feel like the Iphone app is different. I deleted the program and my project disappeared. I decided to create a new movie and made it only 15 min long. As I tried to export it to save as a video I got the unable to export error, similar to the disk space error, not enough space. I used this app last year and didn't have any issues creating movies, posting to youtube and facebook. I'm terribly frustrated with amount of work I have put into this movie and the app being bs. I don't have a mac or I would have tried the desktop version.

imovie video save-storage full error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.