Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i extend my applecare coverage period

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 5:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 9:24 AM

Possibly. See the following from Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

• In the United States, if you paid upfront for an AppleCare+ plan for your Mac, you might be able to purchase new coverage that renews annually. 

Purchase the new coverage within 30 days after your original coverage ends. To find out if you can purchase the new coverage, go to mysupport.apple.com and follow the on-screen instructions. The new coverage automatically renews until canceled.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 9:24 AM in response to marty5454

Possibly. See the following from Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

• In the United States, if you paid upfront for an AppleCare+ plan for your Mac, you might be able to purchase new coverage that renews annually. 

Purchase the new coverage within 30 days after your original coverage ends. To find out if you can purchase the new coverage, go to mysupport.apple.com and follow the on-screen instructions. The new coverage automatically renews until canceled.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.