Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order series 6 watch

i would like to order 40mm silver aluminum case w/ chalk leather link with apple care with GPS? i went to the store they don't have it. So, i tried online it is not and option? please advise TY

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 3:17 PM

There is an Apple event tomorrow (Tuesday, September 14, 2021 10:00am PDT) where it is assumed they are going to announce the Apple Watch 7 Models. Apple will probably discontinue selling the Apple Watch 6 model you are looking for and they try to dry up the supply prior to moving to a new one. So wait for the event (you can watch it if you wish) and then order the 7 series when available.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 3:17 PM in response to FeNicK8996

There is an Apple event tomorrow (Tuesday, September 14, 2021 10:00am PDT) where it is assumed they are going to announce the Apple Watch 7 Models. Apple will probably discontinue selling the Apple Watch 6 model you are looking for and they try to dry up the supply prior to moving to a new one. So wait for the event (you can watch it if you wish) and then order the 7 series when available.

Order series 6 watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.