Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got Apple TV on my iPhone 7

How can I watch champions league on my Apple TV app on my iPhone 7 thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 6:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 6:34 PM

Keep in mind that this programming, UEFA Champions League is not part of the Apple TV+ subscription. You can still watch this programming within the Apple TV app however it appears that it will cost you for a subscription. For example, in the US, you will require a subscription FuboTV for this programming while it is provided by CBS and FOX over FuboTV.

You can perform a Google Search in your region and find the appropriate subscription costs OR you can conduct a search for “Champtions League” within your TV app on your iPhone and it will show you your paid options for it.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 6:34 PM in response to ruifrommarrickville

Keep in mind that this programming, UEFA Champions League is not part of the Apple TV+ subscription. You can still watch this programming within the Apple TV app however it appears that it will cost you for a subscription. For example, in the US, you will require a subscription FuboTV for this programming while it is provided by CBS and FOX over FuboTV.

You can perform a Google Search in your region and find the appropriate subscription costs OR you can conduct a search for “Champtions League” within your TV app on your iPhone and it will show you your paid options for it.

Axel F.

I got Apple TV on my iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.