Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer music from iphone 12 to windows computer

I've purchased and downloaded music to my iphone 12 via itunes store. I want to sync the music to itunes on my windows 10 computer. I connect my phone with USB cable, select File>Devices>Transfer purchases from 'my iphone' and nothing happens. Please help.

Rip

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 2:55 PM

Hello ripperT,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to transfer purchases from your iPhone to your Windows computer. To help with this, please see the steps in these Apple resources to directly download these purchases on your Windows computer as a workaround:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more

Redownload music

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 2:55 PM in response to ripperT

Hello ripperT,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to transfer purchases from your iPhone to your Windows computer. To help with this, please see the steps in these Apple resources to directly download these purchases on your Windows computer as a workaround:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more

Redownload music

Cheers!

Transfer music from iphone 12 to windows computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.