Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to reset my security questions

I have forgotten all security questions so I coudn't reset it. what can I do ?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 10:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 10:45 PM

shokoufeh193 Said:

"I need to reset my security questions: I have forgotten all security questions so I coudn't reset it. what can I do ?"

-------

Try this Site: If you Forgot the Answers to your Apple ID Security Questions - Apple Support

3 replies

Oct 4, 2021 6:30 PM in response to Kat_forgot_sec_questions

shokoufeh193 Said:

"I need to reset my security questions: [...]i've created my account before Apple implemented 'Security questions' and then my account was not used for several years. So who filled in those questions without my permission? How can i remember those questions if i do not entered them in any form to my Apple ID account? Who decided to do so with 'inactive' accounts?[...]"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

No one is going to inactivate it but Apple. So, contact Apple Support.

Contact Apple Support:

Ask Apple Support. No one here has any say in this. These are User-to-User forums. We are all Apple Service users like yourself.

Apple Support Info:

Oct 4, 2021 11:29 AM in response to TheLittles

Dear TheLittles, unfortunately the link you've provided does not help. For me the situation is worse - i've created my account before Apple implemented 'Security questions' and then my account was not used for several years. So who filled in those questions without my permission? How can i remember those questions if i do not entered them in any form to my Apple ID account? Who decided to do so with 'inactive' accounts? No problem, will continue use google android then, because i do not want to setup new email address just to please somebody at Apple. And i do not want to buy expensive device that can be locked by Apple because they filled in some data to my account without my permission. Apple phone support can just tell me the address of 'iforgot.apple.com', no more use of that service. Dangerous approach, Apple. Security is security, but if you locking people's property, provide the service to verify identity in real life.

I need to reset my security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.