Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I’ll get my next new version?

I need new latest updates. When I’ll get that?

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 12:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 12:38 AM

almasara Said:

"When I’ll get my next new version?: I need new latest updates. When I’ll get that?"

-------

This is Not an Option:

Your device(iPhone 6) cannot upgrade to iOS13 and/or iOS14. That is because your iPhone does not meet the hardware requirements for those iOS version(s).

To Check for Updates:

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. But this time, user Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 12:38 AM in response to almasara

almasara Said:

"When I’ll get my next new version?: I need new latest updates. When I’ll get that?"

-------

This is Not an Option:

Your device(iPhone 6) cannot upgrade to iOS13 and/or iOS14. That is because your iPhone does not meet the hardware requirements for those iOS version(s).

To Check for Updates:

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. But this time, user Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

When I’ll get my next new version?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.