Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t Rotate

I have iphone 12 and can’t rotate my screen on any app despite being on standard not zoomed display mode and not turning the lock rotation on

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 3:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 3:09 AM

I understand that the Settings app on your iPhone 12 doesn't rotate. If other apps on your iPhone 12 rotate like they're expected to, such as the Camera app or Safari, not being able to change the orientation of the Settings app could be an expected behavior for your iPhone model. Changing display orientation is not available for all apps on specific iPhone models. For more information, please check out: Rotate the screen on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you're experiencing this behavior with all the apps on your iPhone 12, we'd recommend that you reach out to Apple Support directly. Here's how: Get Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 3:09 AM in response to ahmednagi93

I understand that the Settings app on your iPhone 12 doesn't rotate. If other apps on your iPhone 12 rotate like they're expected to, such as the Camera app or Safari, not being able to change the orientation of the Settings app could be an expected behavior for your iPhone model. Changing display orientation is not available for all apps on specific iPhone models. For more information, please check out: Rotate the screen on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you're experiencing this behavior with all the apps on your iPhone 12, we'd recommend that you reach out to Apple Support directly. Here's how: Get Support

Can’t Rotate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.