Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What’s the difference between a iPhone and a mac

What’s the difference between a iPhone 12 max and a mac device

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 3:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 4:34 AM

On the iPhone >> Settings User Name appear at Top - click it. Scrolls the Bottom of that screen. How many devices are Listed as Associated with your Apple ID.

The Above is one way to verify what devices are Associated with your Apple ID.

The Other way is to Log Into https://appleid.apple.com/ and see what devices are listed and using your Apple ID

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 4:34 AM in response to 1missippi

On the iPhone >> Settings User Name appear at Top - click it. Scrolls the Bottom of that screen. How many devices are Listed as Associated with your Apple ID.

The Above is one way to verify what devices are Associated with your Apple ID.

The Other way is to Log Into https://appleid.apple.com/ and see what devices are listed and using your Apple ID

Sep 14, 2021 3:42 AM in response to 1missippi

One is a phone. The other is not. One is small. The other is larger. One runs iOS. The other runs macOS. One has a touch screen. The other uses a hardware keyboard. I could go on but your question is really rather vague. Perhaps if you provided some additional details about what you're trying to find out, someone could give a better answer.

Sep 14, 2021 6:30 AM in response to 1missippi

1missippi wrote:

my email security said I have 2 devices a iPhone 12max and a mac . I don’t own a mac and I am confused by this ! Only device I have is my iPhone 12max! Why is it saying I have a mac

Okay, that begins to make more sense. Who is your email provider? If it's Apple, see P.Philips's instructions above. If it's someone else, you'll need to contact them for more information.

What’s the difference between a iPhone and a mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.