Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

start without plugin?

An Audio Unit plug-in reported a problem which might cause the system to become unstable. Please quit and restart Logic Pro.

How do I open the arrange without this plugin?

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 5:48 AM

Hi,

If you can launch go to the Plugin Manager under Logic Pro : Preferences and click on "DISABLED AUDIO UNITS".

You can also uncheck the box under "Use".

I recommend sorting by "Compatibility" to find any plugins that have failed and also deselect "Use".

Quit logic and uninstall the plugins in causing problems.

If you cannot get past LPX launch you will need to go and uninstall any problem plugins. Lots of issues with legacy plugins and Catalina and Big Sur. Third party vendors need to update so make sure any third party plugins fully support your version of LPX and OSX.

Hope this helps.

( If this was helpful please mark as such or mark as Solved if that is the case ) 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 5:48 AM in response to jonceo

Hi,

If you can launch go to the Plugin Manager under Logic Pro : Preferences and click on "DISABLED AUDIO UNITS".

You can also uncheck the box under "Use".

I recommend sorting by "Compatibility" to find any plugins that have failed and also deselect "Use".

Quit logic and uninstall the plugins in causing problems.

If you cannot get past LPX launch you will need to go and uninstall any problem plugins. Lots of issues with legacy plugins and Catalina and Big Sur. Third party vendors need to update so make sure any third party plugins fully support your version of LPX and OSX.

Hope this helps.

( If this was helpful please mark as such or mark as Solved if that is the case ) 

start without plugin?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.