Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having trouble downloading apps from the App Store

Hi, I am been unsuccessful in re-downloading my apps and updating my other apps in the App Store. I checked to see if it was a space issue and I seen that I have more than enough space. I am unsure on what to do next.

Thanks in advance!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 6:47 PM

What is your idea of "more than enough space"?

Try a different wifi network; office, library, coffee shop.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.5.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.7.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.7  HomePods, audioOS 14.7 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 6:47 PM in response to stephaneyfromtoronto

What is your idea of "more than enough space"?

Try a different wifi network; office, library, coffee shop.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.5.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.7.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.7  HomePods, audioOS 14.7 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Oct 18, 2021 1:21 PM in response to Dah•veed

Hi sorry for the late reply. Today I am trying again at a library and I am still having difficulty uploading and downloading Apps.

By "more than enough space" I mean that I have 19 GB free space left and I can't even upload the Apple 'Pages' app and re-download Evernote. Both of which apps will not go over my 19GB.

I don't know what to do. For example, the Pages app will download 3/4 of the way then pause. I'll eventually receive a message saying "failed to download".

At this point I may have to take it to the Apple store.

Thanks in advance!

Having trouble downloading apps from the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.