You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iwatch reset problem

My watch is dark. It vibrates but nothing on screen. The hard reset does not work. Any suggestions? It is an iwatch 6 brand new less than a month old

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 5:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 5:14 PM

Make sure you are not in Theater Mode or have Do Not Disturb enabled. Go to Control Center to check:

Use Control Center on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Since it is a fairly new watch, I wouldn't troubleshoot it much more. Your best bet is to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it. If that is not possible use the online Apple Support option. Neither way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 14, 2021 5:14 PM in response to Frostck59

Make sure you are not in Theater Mode or have Do Not Disturb enabled. Go to Control Center to check:

Use Control Center on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Since it is a fairly new watch, I wouldn't troubleshoot it much more. Your best bet is to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it. If that is not possible use the online Apple Support option. Neither way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Iwatch reset problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.