Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos are missing from my iPhone SE

My photos are going missing and I don’t know what to do I checked with my recently deleted and there’s nothing in there and when I go to my iCloud there’s nothing in there as well I don’t know what to do. Years of pictures has gone missing and I don’t understand why the only Pictures in my gallery are recent.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 9:20 PM

Little_willis Said:

"Photos: My photos are going missing and I don’t know what to do I checked with my recently deleted and there’s nothing in there and when I go to my iCloud there’s nothing in there as well I don’t know what to do. Years of pictures has gone missing and I don’t understand why the only Pictures in my gallery are recent."

-------

Check iCloud Directly:

See if you can get this directly from iCloud. If they are all uploaded to iCloud, then you should be able to access them directly from there. Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more use- friendly doing so. The Link to Use: https://www.icloud.com/photos

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 9:20 PM in response to Little_willis

Little_willis Said:

"Photos: My photos are going missing and I don’t know what to do I checked with my recently deleted and there’s nothing in there and when I go to my iCloud there’s nothing in there as well I don’t know what to do. Years of pictures has gone missing and I don’t understand why the only Pictures in my gallery are recent."

-------

Check iCloud Directly:

See if you can get this directly from iCloud. If they are all uploaded to iCloud, then you should be able to access them directly from there. Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more use- friendly doing so. The Link to Use: https://www.icloud.com/photos

Photos are missing from my iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.