Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase history

How do I delete my purchase history from my iPhone xr

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 9:57 PM

micky49 Said:

"Purchase history: How do I delete my purchase history from my iPhone xr"

-------

Hide your Purchases:

The Purchase History cannot be deleted. The only way for something to be removed is for the Developer or Studio to remove it from the iTunes Library. Best you, as an Apple customer, can do is hide your purchases. Note that it cannot be unhidden from an iPhone, other than purchasing it again, and getting a messages of it already having been purchased and that it has been added back to your account. Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 9:57 PM in response to micky49

micky49 Said:

"Purchase history: How do I delete my purchase history from my iPhone xr"

-------

Hide your Purchases:

The Purchase History cannot be deleted. The only way for something to be removed is for the Developer or Studio to remove it from the iTunes Library. Best you, as an Apple customer, can do is hide your purchases. Note that it cannot be unhidden from an iPhone, other than purchasing it again, and getting a messages of it already having been purchased and that it has been added back to your account. Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support

Purchase history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.