Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health

Hello I bought Iphone 11 last year November but before 1 year only my battery health is below 95% now i have 94% battery health will i get a replacement ? or any other solution?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 12:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 2:33 AM

I believe Apple recommends the replacement of the battery once it hits 80%. However, sometimes you can go beyond that, as in the case of AppleFan3421. Read the info under battery health closely. If it says the battery is no longer able to provide sufficient power for peak performance, it needs to be replaced. I had one at 85% that had to be changed for that reason. So, it varies a bit on when to replace the battery. My current phone is 9 months old, and I have 99% battery health left, but I've read where some are in the lower 90s after the same amount of time. Some batteries last longer than others, and how often and how heavily you use your phone will affect this as well. Your best bet is to take it into the Apple Store and let them run a diagnostic on the phone and replace the battery if necessary.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2021 2:33 AM in response to kskoushik26

I believe Apple recommends the replacement of the battery once it hits 80%. However, sometimes you can go beyond that, as in the case of AppleFan3421. Read the info under battery health closely. If it says the battery is no longer able to provide sufficient power for peak performance, it needs to be replaced. I had one at 85% that had to be changed for that reason. So, it varies a bit on when to replace the battery. My current phone is 9 months old, and I have 99% battery health left, but I've read where some are in the lower 90s after the same amount of time. Some batteries last longer than others, and how often and how heavily you use your phone will affect this as well. Your best bet is to take it into the Apple Store and let them run a diagnostic on the phone and replace the battery if necessary.

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.