Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UK Delivery

Hi guys

Just after a little help. I know this has been talked to death but I can’t really find anything that clears things up for me.

I ordered my iPhone 4 on 19th July I was given shipping date of 9th August with delivery due on the 18th August. On 27th July I received an e-mail saying the order had shipped and was due for delivery on the 9th August. I also received the e-mail invoice from Apple on the 30th July.

I keep checking the delivery status but all it says is: In transit to customer – delivery on schedule. It has been like that for nearly a week and all it says on the left-hand side of the page is in transit to final destination - carrier details to be updated shortly.

I have checked on the American Apple on-line store website and it informs me the phone has been shipped by via Syncreon Technology and gives a tracking number but when I try to track it direct with Syncreon Technology it accepts the order number beginning with ‘W’ that apple gave me when I ordered but then asks for a customer number which isn’t any of the million other reference numbers that seem to be attached to my order!

Another thing that worries me is on the e-mail saying the phone had been shipped the delivery date was the 9th Aug but when I log-in to the store under the order details page the delivery date is the 18th Aug but on the tracker page the delivery date is the 10th Aug.

I did also order a stand with the phone so don’t know if this holds things up but I just really wanna know where my phone is so if anyone can provide any information which can help me it would be very much appreciated 😀

iOS 4

Posted on Aug 3, 2010 3:33 PM

9 replies

Aug 3, 2010 4:06 PM in response to Kupalogz

If you have nothing helpful to say then don’t bother replying and there is no reason to be so rude.

I’ve paid £500 for this which may not be much to you, but it’s a lot to me and all I’m after is some advice (which is the reason these forums are here) as to when my iPhone might possibly be delivered so if you can’t help leave the replying to someone who can.

Aug 4, 2010 3:49 AM in response to d-j-moore

I'm in the same situation. It was shipped on the 27th July by Syncreon Technology (the order included a bumper).

The two items were despatched separately and I think they are merged into one delivery before they are sent to us. I think you should get tracking details once this happens.

My status is currently...

Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule 02 Aug 2010

...and has been for 7 days.

The 10th August thing is just the timezone, if you change it to British Time, the date changes back to the 9th.

UK Delivery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.