Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to login to Apple to watch Ted Lasso but I am told I have to set up an iTunes account. How do I do so ?

I am trying to get Apple+ tv tp watch Ted Lasso, but cannot do so because I have to start an iTune store account though a PC. How do I do that

Apple TV

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 10:21 AM

Hey Sierralaw,

It sounds like you're looking to sign up for AppleTV+. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.

This article explains the process for getting signed up for Apple TV+: Get Apple TV+

You'll need to sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases. If you donʼt have an Apple ID, you can follow the steps here to create one: How to create a new Apple ID

Thanks!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2021 10:21 AM in response to Sierralaw

Hey Sierralaw,

It sounds like you're looking to sign up for AppleTV+. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.

This article explains the process for getting signed up for Apple TV+: Get Apple TV+

You'll need to sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases. If you donʼt have an Apple ID, you can follow the steps here to create one: How to create a new Apple ID

Thanks!

I am trying to login to Apple to watch Ted Lasso but I am told I have to set up an iTunes account. How do I do so ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.