Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I own a iPhone 11 and a new IPAD AIR . WHAT DIN

I own a iPhone 11 . Purchased 8-2021 and a IPad Air PURCHASED 9-10-2021- What must I do to be sure my devices are secure ?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 8:18 PM

10-20- Said:

"I own a iPhone 11 and a new IPAD AIR . WHAT DIN: I own a iPhone 11 . Purchased 8-2021 and a IPad Air PURCHASED 9-10-2021- What must I do to be sure my devices are secure ?"

-------

What to Do:

A. Encryption:

Be certain you are using WPA3 for the encryption protocol. If you are getting no error about this when using a router, then all is fine.

B. Update Frequently:

If you have the option to install updates, then be certain to do so.

C. No Highjacked Phone:

Do no purchase a highjacked phone (if purchased form Apple this this is nothing to worry about).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2021 8:18 PM in response to 10-20-

10-20- Said:

"I own a iPhone 11 and a new IPAD AIR . WHAT DIN: I own a iPhone 11 . Purchased 8-2021 and a IPad Air PURCHASED 9-10-2021- What must I do to be sure my devices are secure ?"

-------

What to Do:

A. Encryption:

Be certain you are using WPA3 for the encryption protocol. If you are getting no error about this when using a router, then all is fine.

B. Update Frequently:

If you have the option to install updates, then be certain to do so.

C. No Highjacked Phone:

Do no purchase a highjacked phone (if purchased form Apple this this is nothing to worry about).

I own a iPhone 11 and a new IPAD AIR . WHAT DIN

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.