Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing apps that I purchased

I am unable to access a few apps that I purchased. Where can I see a list of all of the apps I have ever purchased on my iPhone? Thank you.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 9:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 10:15 PM

jbe1974 Said:

"missing apps that I purchased: I am unable to access a few apps that I purchased. Where can I see a list of all of the apps I have ever purchased on my iPhone? Thank you."

-------

Two Things:

I. Viewing These:

Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store and More - Apple Support

II. Locating These:

• Hidden Apps:

Perhaps these are hidden purchases? To see if that is the case, unwise them. Go here: Hide Purchases from the App Store - Apple Support

• Removed from App Store:

Note that sometimes items are removed from the App Store, and they never become accessible again. This all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2021 10:15 PM in response to jbe1974

jbe1974 Said:

"missing apps that I purchased: I am unable to access a few apps that I purchased. Where can I see a list of all of the apps I have ever purchased on my iPhone? Thank you."

-------

Two Things:

I. Viewing These:

Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store and More - Apple Support

II. Locating These:

• Hidden Apps:

Perhaps these are hidden purchases? To see if that is the case, unwise them. Go here: Hide Purchases from the App Store - Apple Support

• Removed from App Store:

Note that sometimes items are removed from the App Store, and they never become accessible again. This all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer.

missing apps that I purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.