Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i remove uninstalled Mojave software from my computer

How do I remove uninstalled Mojave software from my computer. I can't do any updates on my computer because of the uninstalled Mojave

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 4:53 AM

One can not Remove / Uninstall Mojave if the Mojave was installed.

The Operating System Mojave 10.14 can only be " Removed / Uninstalled " by downgrading to a previous Qualifying version of macOS. This is achieved reformatting the Entire Drive.

Then, re-installing the previous Qualifying version of macOS via several methods including from a USB Bootable Installer, Internet Recovery Mode and / or from a Time Machine Backup that contains the Previous working version of macOS.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2021 4:53 AM in response to Bottomane

One can not Remove / Uninstall Mojave if the Mojave was installed.

The Operating System Mojave 10.14 can only be " Removed / Uninstalled " by downgrading to a previous Qualifying version of macOS. This is achieved reformatting the Entire Drive.

Then, re-installing the previous Qualifying version of macOS via several methods including from a USB Bootable Installer, Internet Recovery Mode and / or from a Time Machine Backup that contains the Previous working version of macOS.

how do i remove uninstalled Mojave software from my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.