Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting iPhone 12 with store credit/trade-in

Hi there,

I currently have an iPhone XR and have been waiting for the new iPhone 13 to come out so that the iPhone 12 and 12 pro prices drop (which is the replacement phone I want). I was planning to use the trade-in value of my XR towards the new phone but I also have other devices, an iPhone 8 and a MacBook Air (2015), both of which are in perfect condition, that I was hoping to get a store credit from to also use towards the phone. My question is: can I apply for the store credits from those two devices now and then wait to use the credit when the prices for the iPhone 12 and 12 pro drop, or do I have to bring all the devices in at one time to do the transaction?

Please let me know,

Pippa Bridges

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 8:31 AM

You can trade at any time for an Apple Gift Card and then use one or more Gift Cards when making a purchase. See: https://www.apple.com/shop/trade-in

If purchasing online, you can use as many as 8 Gift Cards for a single purchase. See: Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply

Getting iPhone 12 with store credit/trade-in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.