Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird color conecting my apple m1 mbp to an external display

Hi everyone! I'm having this problem with my MBP since i bought it like 5 months ago, when i try to connect it with an HDMI cable to my external display it puts like this pink-green tint on the colors that makes it unusable, i tried it on 3 different HP monitors, and it looked the same… i also tried on my LG tv and it looked good, so i don't know if it is a compatibility issue with HP or what.

I tried rotating the screen, changing the color profile and i have tru tone deactivated. I didn't have this issue with my 2015 MBP.

Help me please!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 8:59 AM

juansebarrio wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm having this problem with my MBP since i bought it like 5 months ago, when i try to connect it with an HDMI cable to my external display it puts like this pink-green tint on the colors that makes it unusable, i tried it on 3 different HP monitors, and it looked the same… i also tried on my LG tv and it looked good, so i don't know if it is a compatibility issue with HP or what.

I tried rotating the screen, changing the color profile and i have tru tone deactivated. I didn't have this issue with my 2015 MBP.

HDMI is for HD TV sets— use the DisplayPort input for your display.

Get help with video issues on external displays connected to your Mac - Apple Support
 https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201177

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2021 8:59 AM in response to juansebarrio

juansebarrio wrote:

HDMI is for HD TV sets— use the DisplayPort input for your display.

Get help with video issues on external displays connected to your Mac - Apple Support
 https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201177

Weird color conecting my apple m1 mbp to an external display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.