Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn on the Privacy mode

How do I turn back on The privacy

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 5:38 PM

What kind of privacy?

• Wi-Fi privacy - In Settings/Wi-Fi tap on the i next to the network name and tap Private Address
  • Cross app tracking privacy - Settings/Privacy/Tracking; turn off Allow Apps to Request to Track
  • Private Browsing - Open Safari, tap on the 2 squares in the lower right corner, and tap Private in the lower left corner
  • Privacy settings for specific apps - Settings/Privacy and you can choose privacy settings for each function on the phone
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2021 5:38 PM in response to 1Freebee

What kind of privacy?

• Wi-Fi privacy - In Settings/Wi-Fi tap on the i next to the network name and tap Private Address
  • Cross app tracking privacy - Settings/Privacy/Tracking; turn off Allow Apps to Request to Track
  • Private Browsing - Open Safari, tap on the 2 squares in the lower right corner, and tap Private in the lower left corner
  • Privacy settings for specific apps - Settings/Privacy and you can choose privacy settings for each function on the phone

How do I turn on the Privacy mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.