Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted iCloud how do I get it again I tried to but it said “ this app requires specific features not available on this device “ and I was wondering how to get it again

I don’t know how to download iCloud again

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 8:30 PM

5 replies

Sep 16, 2021 9:10 PM in response to Appleuser1201

Appleuser1201 Said:

"I accidentally deleted iCloud how do I get it again I tried to but it said “ this app requires specific features not available on this device “ and I was wondering how to get it again: I don’t know how to download iCloud again"

-------

Recovering These:

• Check iCloud, Directly: Log in to iCloud, seeing if they reside in there. The Link to Use: https://www.icloud.com.

• Use a Computer: Consider performing this using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

I accidentally deleted iCloud how do I get it again I tried to but it said “ this app requires specific features not available on this device “ and I was wondering how to get it again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.