Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bonjour

J'ai acheté le dernier album de Florent Pagny et il y a certains titres que itunes m'interdit de lire. Il faut sans arrêt que j'autorise mon ordinateur à lire ce morceau, j'ai un message comme quoi c'est bon et dès que je clique sur lecture, l'autorisation saute.

Si je passe pas une autre appli de lecture de musique, ces certains titres ne sont pas dans la playlist.

Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 10:33 AM

Google Translate:
Hello
I bought Florent Pagny's last album and there are certain titles that itunes forbids me to read. I always have to authorize my computer to play this song, I get a message saying that it is good and as soon as I click on play, the authorization is skipped.
If I don't switch to another music player app, these certain songs are not in the playlist.

If you are repeatedly asked to authorise a song, that suggests that the file is faulty. Either it is corrupted, or the download is incomplete.

Google Translate:

Si on vous demande à plusieurs reprises d'autoriser une chanson, cela suggère que le fichier est défectueux. Soit il est corrompu, soit le téléchargement est incomplet.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2021 10:33 AM in response to ludivine113

Google Translate:
Hello
I bought Florent Pagny's last album and there are certain titles that itunes forbids me to read. I always have to authorize my computer to play this song, I get a message saying that it is good and as soon as I click on play, the authorization is skipped.
If I don't switch to another music player app, these certain songs are not in the playlist.

If you are repeatedly asked to authorise a song, that suggests that the file is faulty. Either it is corrupted, or the download is incomplete.

Google Translate:

Si on vous demande à plusieurs reprises d'autoriser une chanson, cela suggère que le fichier est défectueux. Soit il est corrompu, soit le téléchargement est incomplet.

Bonjour

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.