Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro is not turning on

My MacBook Pro suddenly got turned off, When I try to turn it on it will only be for few seconds then it gets turned of again. I tried the “control + option + shift” thing and still the same result. When I press the power button for few seconds the fan in the MacBook suddenly starts working for five seconds then it will stop and still it dose not turn on.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 2:07 PM

AmalGhanem Said:

"My MacBook Pro is not turning on: My MacBook Pro suddenly got turned off, When I try to turn it on it will only be for few seconds then it gets turned of again. I tried the “control + option + shift” thing and still the same result. When I press the power button for few seconds the fan in the MacBook suddenly starts working for five seconds then it will stop and still it dose not turn on."

-------

Troubleshooting Mac Power:

Try a New Charger:

If it is charging from an external device, then use a new charger:

A Few Links to Refer to Power:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2021 2:07 PM in response to AmalGhanem

AmalGhanem Said:

"My MacBook Pro is not turning on: My MacBook Pro suddenly got turned off, When I try to turn it on it will only be for few seconds then it gets turned of again. I tried the “control + option + shift” thing and still the same result. When I press the power button for few seconds the fan in the MacBook suddenly starts working for five seconds then it will stop and still it dose not turn on."

-------

Troubleshooting Mac Power:

Try a New Charger:

If it is charging from an external device, then use a new charger:

A Few Links to Refer to Power:

My MacBook Pro is not turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.