Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what happened to youtube and other apps like among us? it’s no longer available in my iphone. I don’t even know what happened, can you please update or do something about this. I want to watch youtube.

what happened to youtube and other apps like instagram and among us? it’s no longer available in my iphone. I can’t download them at all. I don’t even know what happened, can you please update or do something about this. I really want to watch youtube.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 7:47 AM

We are users like you, not Apple employees.

What IOS version are you using? If you are using an older IOS version, the apps may not be compatible with your phone. The app Developer changes the apps, not Apple.

1 reply

what happened to youtube and other apps like among us? it’s no longer available in my iphone. I don’t even know what happened, can you please update or do something about this. I want to watch youtube.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.